When we teach our SEO classes, we get asked quite frequently to make a link directly to the review portion of Google My Business. This allows your customer, as long as they are logged into a Google Account to create a review for your company.
The steps are fairly simple
- Use the Google Place ID Tool to find the Place ID of our business.
- Enter the name of your business and grab your place ID
- Copy this link below and go to it in your browser: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=
- Insert your actual place id found in the second picture after the = in the URL string
- Hit Enter and confirm that it did go to your actual business
- Go to Google URL Shortener and great a sure URL to give to your clients or customers for them to leave reviews directly to your Google My Business Page.